Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Celeb Updates the Blog Week 40

Welcome to week 40. And its on time this week hurray!

I cant believe anyone no matter who would try to use their affair to actually try to sell shoes. I thought Nike dropped Tiger Woods? Well either way he is using his affairs to sell shoes. Their marriage I think is truly a joke if they cant possibly get through this and he has the guts to do something so stupid as use his affairs to sell a product. That makes him selfish and that makes me realize that he might not be as sorry as he appeared to be when apologized weeks ago! Not good Tiger NOT GOOD!

If they are going to remake anything even an 80s movie from Smurfs it had better be good. None of that make a movie and its super crap so it pays no respect to the original one it came from! That wouldn’t make me want to see it at all!

Jon Gosselin had better really set up a house near those kids for real. There is NO way he has a chance to even win any kind of custody when he lives nowhere near them. That makes him as bad as Kate. And does he even have a job? Where does he come up with this stuff? In the meantime I think its funny that Kate wants to be a celebrity as in MOVIE STAR. She wants to be the “girl next door” cause America wants that. I’m not trying to be mean here because I am a fan sorta of hers but to say that. I don’t think she is girl next door material!

Jake making his dancing partner cry on DWTS makes you think twice about him. If you think anything of him at all. I don’t think its nice to critic someone who is trying to HELP YOU. Duh shes the teacher, shes the dancer NOT YOU! Seriously I think Jake has some major issues to pick on someone like that.

Just cause Nicolette doesn’t speak to her co-workers she used to work with doesn’t mean she is lying. I actually believe her. Who would do that and not be telling the truth. Its not right what ABC did to her and her character. Abuse is a serious issue. So in this case I hope she wins her $20 million dollars!

In the end I think it will truly be Justin who will figure out if he is going to fall for Cameron or not. Why did they break up in the first place? You have to wonder. So unless there is truly something “still there” then its just speciliation that he is going to fall for Cameron and leave Jessica Biel behind.

Sandra wants to make this marriage work. I give her all props then. If she thinks she make this marriage work then I think good for her and only cheer her on in the side lines. I think in the end she should do whatever her heart tells her, if that means staying with Jesse or not.

Robert P. and Kristen had a get away together. How sweet. I guess its hard to be a star, young and in love. But what better what to spend time together then to actually just take some time off. So good for those two for having fun. And I believe the only proposal that Kristen is getting is for the movie Eclipse. I don’t think those two are anywhere near marriage for real in real life!

I doubt Angelina Jolie is pregnant. What multiply sources claim that? Seriously! They need to get a life. I don’t think any bulge of the stomach, bunch in the skirt or bump in the pants mean pregnant either. The majority of the times when someone is pregnant they do tell and if they aren’t telling its not real. Most times when its speculated that someone is pregnant they truly aren’t. So until we hear Angelina say she is I doubt it’s the real thing!

I think if Tori Spellings mother gives her all that money I think it’s a true blessing. She wants to be a stay at home mom but her husband doesn’t make enough either. Whatever better way then for her to be handed the money she needs to be what she wants to be. So if Candy is generous enough I hope Tori takes the money from her.

I think its funny that Renee Zellweger is like Abbie don’t touch Bradly. She has ever right to be protective of him but still its funny if she really said that. I doubt when they say a star said that they he or she did but still funny stuff!

I cant believe that Michelle who broke up Jesse and Sandra actually has the guts to claim that its Jesse who did that not her. Yes she did. You don’t say you are sorry unless you mean it and to say shes sorry she should be admitting she played a role in it too. Even if Jesse slept with her she slept with him. It’s a two way street not a one way. Duh! So she shouldn’t ever say she DIDN’T break up their marriage cause DUH she did!
Hailey Glassman trying to get money from Jon one last time. What money? What does he truly owe her? Nothing! Just fame and stuff. She could probably be very famous, get into acting or something else just cause she dated him for all those months. So that’s about all he owes her is an apology well she owes him that actually. Funny! Money!

I think Nicolas Cage buying that Pyramid Tomb is so funny. I cant believe he did that. Then again he does have a real human skelton in his place that he keeps named Vincent. Haha. That is so like him thinking he wants to live in a cave of a tomb like that forever and ever.

So if there was a second Beetlejuice, what would it be about? I wonder. I think it would be interesting. But all the characters are way older. You don’t normally wait like what 20 years for a sequel that’s just strange and not a great idea. But if they did one I might consider watching long as they get all the original people and such. Could be interesting even just for dvd…

MOVIES:

KICK ASS:


THE JONES:


DEATH AT A FUNERAL:


That’s all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment