Monday, April 19, 2010

Celeb Updates the Blog Week 39

Welcome to CU 39. And with CU 40 around the corner. I’m excited. When we hit 50 we should celebrate ;)

I’ve decided to wait and see for Elin and Tiger Woods. When one article says they are divorcing and another says no they aren’t. You have to sit there, scratch your head, and go, okay whos right? So for now we shall see. In other news. Tiger played the Masters but DIDN’T win. He got 4th. Some say it was a “respectful 4th” and that means he should be proud to do so well. I don’t think he should have thought he’d screw up, stop golfing, come back months later and except to play 110% great. Hes not inhuman Tiger Woods is as human as anyone as we have seen!

Sandra isn’t falling for Jesse James lies. That’s what it says. But what does that mean? Will she stay with him anyways. It looks like she might. She didn’t nail the divorce papers down immediately so that makes me think that she is actually considering her options and not jumping the gun too fast. Which is smart. Guess we shall see soon enough if she chooses one or the other thing.

If Gerald and Jen have kids I will die laughing. But same time we shall see. Stranger things have happened in Hollywood. In the meantime I don’t know if I truly believe that body guard of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt who claims that Jen and Brad have been hooking up. Why was he let go? Or did he quit? Is he bitter against them? I’m thinking there might be more behind this! But the tabs eat it up when they think Brad and Jen are back together they have been saying this since they broke up!

I cant believe Jon wants to get the kids back from Kate Gosselin. Come on! He isn’t there. I hear he lives far away, and only sees them once a month yet he wants to become the prime holder of the kids. Haha. If a judge lets him have it they have something wrong with them. Who wants to give the kids to a guy who sees them less then the mom? And why is he allowed to try to stay famous but she isn’t? She has to make money some how!

2 ½ Men without Charlie Sheen isn’t something I’d be into watching. He is a main character. I can think of many shows that if you took out the main character IF they survived it wouldn’t be for long. I agree. So Charlie please reconsider, the show is NOTHING without you!

Its true. I haven’t heard about Collin Ferrel in a while. He truly has been gone. Didn’t he have a kid too? The article didn’t say this but I think he did. A lot of things can mature a person and I hear having a kid or getting married or both can do it too. I am glad he has picked up his life and is doing so well. Hes a good actor from the movies I’ve seen him in.

I never thought of a wedding ring as a fashion item. I thought you wear them no matter what. But that’s how Christian Agulier is saying it. She thinks its that and doesn’t always wear it so it must mean theres something wrong in her marriage.

Madonna tells her 13 yr old daughter to cover up? Where does she come up with this? She is not a great example for her kids and they probably especially her daughter think mom dressed sexy all the time in her younger days, why cant I? So if you are going to do it don’t except your kids to think anything but they can do it too!

I am glad Elizabeth Smart is in Paris and doing so well. 2 yrs I wonder what her little girls think? Either way I am glad she has begun to heal and is having fun on her missionary trip.

Of course Michael Lohan and Kate Major got engaged. That relationship was heading that way from the beginning. IF you don’t know who Kate Major is then you don’t know how she was with Jon Gosslin at one point and also left her job at Star Magazine to date him.

MOVIES:

DATE NIGHT:


AFTER LIFE:


That’s all for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment