Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CELEB UPDATES THE BLOG WEEK 43

First of all. I’m sorry for such a small update for a months worth of stuff. We went on a trip and things got in the way. So CU42 was just like a full set of ODD news no pictures, nothing edited, no descriptions really of anything, etc. CU41 although normal also did not have a blog. So there are NO blogs for CU41 or CU42 to be clear. Heres the blog for CU43 thanx for reading

I didn’t see the Jesse James interview but from I hear. His two reasons for cheating are super lame. I’m sorry he was abused as a child. But that and the worst one yet he thought Sandra would leave him and felt he wasn’t good enough for her is beyond wrong. Its called DIVORCE get one. You don’t go and cheat cause you think someones going to leave you. You leave them and then have affairs. Instead he broke the marriage vows he made just cause he thought. The truth was Sandra loved him and trusted him and wouldn’t have left him anytime soon. He truly messed something up. I feel no pitty for Mr Jesse James. I think Sandra is far better off without him and I HOPE she doesn’t change her mind and come back. Crying or not what he said didn’t bring me to tears. I don’t think I ever wanted to listen to him say what he did. What do you think?

I cant believe that the sextuplets are now 6. Wow. Kate & Jon are going to super have their hands full. 8 kids is a lot of work and they are all so young still! Wait till they are teens can you imagine? So Jons got another girlfriend that the kids once again love (I think we heard this before) and the kids are choosing him over Kate too. So Kate goes and leaves Jon not telling him she is taking the kids to Florida to film for the new special for Kate Plus 8. I don’t think that was a good idea. Their messy divorce now a year gone by shouldn’t be affecting things but it still is. I think they need to work on their communications especially now that they aren’t married. Plenty of chances and time to fix one of the many issues they had while they were still man and wife. In this case I think Kate not Jon was wrong. I go back and fourth on who I side with but in this case its not Kate.

I heard that whole story about Lindsey Lohans scram bracelet. First of all have you seen a SCRAM bracelet? I have a picture here of one. She cant drink alcohol and gets random drug tests. Well if she doesn’t want to go to jail she had better follow those rules and she might be free from it. Do you buy that she lost her passport and that is why she was late by 4 days for her court date? In this case I think it might be true. Either way her punished comes down to one word: SCRAM


I think Brad Pitt has ever right to want to go and film his own film next year. You only hear about Angelia Jolie filming but never him. I think its true. I think he can and will go and film his film next year while she watches the kids. He isn’t a nanny nor a babysitter he is her boyfriend, partner and father to their 6 kids.

I believe it that Tom Cruise is a very strict dad. He seems like it. Scientology itself is strick. I am still shocked sometimes to hear that the kids actually liked it enough to keep going after their mom and dad broke up. They could have easily have hung out with Nicole Kidman instead and not had to do the scifreak stuff but instead they chose it. Strange.
The whole thing with Heather Locklear is just hilarious. I don’t think she should have ever been charged in a hit and run for hitting a sign. That’s not a person! Duh. But they did but now she is fine and cleared of all charges. I agree it was silly. But it made great funny news on TMZ. I think even World News Now covered it in their SKINNY wondering how a sign is considered hit and run?

Simon Monjack is dead. I cant believe it. I believe he did die of a broken heart. He lost his wife not even 5 months ago and dies before 40 of a heart attack? Very sad thing to hear. It just makes you see how much he cared about her. They say it wasn’t suicide but if he was depressed enough it may be.

Congrads to the winners of Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, and Biggest Loser. I did see parts of the Lost ending and since I left the show years ago it confused me very much. But I hear many people liked how it ended.

MOVIES:

SEX IN THE CITY 2:


PRINCE OF PERSIA:


That’s all till next week. Thanx for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment