Sunday, March 21, 2010

Celeb Updates The Blog Week 36

Welcome to week 36 of CU. Proud of this thing and keeping it going is the best we can all do 

I would love a Gillgans Island movie! I would see it for sure. And since we are talking about it I cant believe its been 29 yrs since they have tried to do it. Makes me feel old since that means they started it around the time I was going on 2 yrs old! But for sure would love to see a movie and who they would put in it could be very interesting!

I think its interesting to see that Kate Gosselin is now choosing fame over family. Shes starting to sound like Jon who wanted fame over his kids. However, I think in the end she is trying to be a good mom and maybe is hoping that this thing with DWTS will help her provide for her kids. Its hard to imagine it but they had income from their tv show providing for them for years and when its gone and its all they know they are trying to survive best they can! So maybe that’s why. Either way, when it starts up next week I will be sure to stay tuned!

I think Matthew Brodrick and Jessica Parker have a strong enough marriage to not have any other issues. I truly think with 3 kids, and nice careers they are doing just fine! I wouldn’t worry about them breaking up. Remember when Matthew so called cheated on Jessica a year or two? They are still together! Not everyone who cheats breaks up so if they are okay and move on then I think they are that much stronger!

The thing with Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake wont go away but since it started in week 36 lets just keep it there. Sure they are back together but its only for a movie. Sure things can happen in movies but they don’t always. I think sometimes celeb gossip tab’s just want to make trouble whenever an ex gets together with another ex and it happens in a movie or tv show! They seem to think sparks will fly again. I think only time will tell if they truly do get back together and JT actually breaks up with Jessica. But till then I wouldn’t worry about them breaking up unless it was a for sure thing.

I think it’s a crack up that Jake is on DWTS in the first place but to say that he is better off on there with Chelsie then with Vienna only makes me laugh. I’m not too into the Bachelor shows but I can tell you from years of keeping up with celebs that most don’t end so well or with the person they wanted to for the show. Majority of the time it just makes that person famous so when they find the real person they want to marry or if they do choose to marry the one from the show they never stop making headlines! So if you want fame go on the Bachelor shows even if you don’t win you might be famous enough to become a Bachelortette. Thus the way things go in the reality tv show world!

I think its great that Jaycees kids are doing well! I still cant believe I had a personal connection to that girl. If I didn’t say this before Jaycee lived near me and was my age when she disappeared. Our family tried to help find her, wearing buttons. Mom was so careful after she disappeared with us to not let it happen to me or my sister. So this personal connection to someone who turned up is astounding and cool.

Ah Brad Pitt wanted to do the Oscars! I’m sorry to say he didn’t cause according to this source he had to watch the kids while Angelina is filming her new film in Italy. So they had to stay and do that and didn’t make the Oscars but he wanted to. I thought it was rather funny the biggest party in Hollywood and the most famous couple in the world possibly didn’t attend. Now you know why, cause Angelina said so!

Some things in the stories make me laugh and to think that some are saying that Britney Murphys husband and her mom are closer then normal is just a kicker! Some people are trying to say that they are close like what lovers? Haha excuse me that had me laughing for some time. I highly doubt its past what they said before they are grieving together leave them alone!

Lindsey Lohan suing Etrade for that commercial that I did see is so funny! I highly doubt its about her. Like any baby named Lindsey is making fun of the celeb is hilarious. And her drinking problem it was for milk? LOL Yet shes serious and suing for $100 million. Could she ask for a bit more?

I don’t know if I bite on this story on Charlie Sheen. I don’t think he would endanger his marriage with Brook and pay some girl to have sex with him. I mean I could be wrong and only time will tell as always but truly to do that after he worked so hard in rehab doesn’t seem to sit well with me at all.

I’m not that shocked to hear Sean Hays is gay. I think its funny how some people are like well duh of course he is! But he didn’t want to admit it till now. Maybe he just wanted to keep people guessing. But sometimes you can tell and I was sure he was even when he wouldn’t say either way when he was back on Will & Grace.

I think its cool that Matt Damon hasn’t told his kids he is famous. It keeps them grounded. Now you know they will find out someday but for now let them be kids. They are still way young. And with a mom who wasn’t famous till she married the celebrity its no wonder they want to keep their little girls grounded. That makes Matt Damon one cool dad!

Conan O’Briens new tour title makes me laugh and love the comedy guy all the more. After all isn’t that what happened? Hes not legally allowed to be on tv and be funny. I think he is way better than Jay Leno any day and I am glad to see his success. I wouldn’t mind seeing his show either!

No Katie Holmes isn’t pregnant. I was this close to reporting it then I heard that despite rumors she isn’t yet pregnant. Trying to get there, or wanting to be isn’t the same thing. The tabs don’t always get that though!

Tiger Woods will be back for golf. Hang on. I think I reported that myself but I am not in shock that the golfer will be back. I didn’t know for sure it would still be next month. But now they are saying its for sure!

MOVIES:

REMEMBER ME:



OUR FAMILY WEDDING:



GREEN ZONE:



That’s all folks. Sorry for the delay again! See you next week 

Check my site for video CU 36 http://www.myspace.com/thosefamouspeople

No comments:

Post a Comment