Friday, March 12, 2010

Celeb Updates The Blog Week 35

Welcome. This week was a shorter video only about 14 mint. So this blog will be very short maybe just ONE page! Ah! Just kidding how you doing out there? 

The new people for Dancing With the Stars shocked me. What an interesting season it wil be. I cant wait! Will you be watching? Online or in person? Fun times hope you do stay tuned!

I guess Jake picked the wrong girl he picked Vienna. I’m not shocked after reading that he had fallen for the bad girl. But if shes so bad it will come out and they wont stick. Not everyone gets a happy ending who get together at the end of the show. That’s what I have learned from seeing how couples vary after they are on the Bachelor or Bacheloratte shows!

I think its cute that people are finding love on Biggest Loser. What a great way to do it! Some people might not get it. But if you are being yourself, on tv, trying to get healthy and you are actually loosing weight and dating someone wow that’s a great thing!
Very exciting!

Reese Witherspoon is too funny! She keeps dating guys who want to commit. I know sometimes people say they want someone to commit. Well she doesn’t! She dated Jake for years and still she isn’t wanting to get married. Now her new man wants to get married too. That’s a problem I never heard of before, finding too many people who want to commit!

I will miss Ugly Betty and America. But I am sure she will do great. It wasn’t Ugly Betty that made her famous, and I will be looking forward to seeing what the future holds for this bright star. But still will miss the show. Miss you Betty!

Jude Law finally meets his 5 month old love child. Thank you Jude! You were man enough to figure things out. I am glad you finally figured out its important to meet your kid. So thank you for meeting your precious little girl. 

If Megan Fox says she only slept with two guys let her be! Come on. Its her life. Its not right to make fun of someone you think sleeps with everyone. I believe her. I think its great she only has and only does it for love. That says a lot about her character. So that’s what I wanted to say whether you believe it or not….

I think if Angelinas daughter wants to dress like a boy let her! Shes just 3. Leave the kid alone. She didn’t do anything wrong to anyone so for people to say that they are making her look like a boy is wrong. She has her own mind, let her make it up!

MOVIES:

ALICE IN WONDERLAND:


THE YELLOW HANKERCHIEF:


That’s all. 2 pages isn’t so bad right?  see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment