Friday, March 12, 2010

Celeb Updates the Blog Week 34

First off I am very very sorry for delaying any single blog. Its amazing how I am not working and yet with that in mind I am still able to be behind on blogs and videos for CU. Our lives are so up in the air right now but since this isn’t a personal blog I would just say I’m sorry and it couldn’t be helped! Trying to keep CU going moment by moment. And then some…

I cant believe how many people got engaged in a 2 weeks period! I was excited to hear about Nicole and Joel finally, and then Hillary Duff was the add on. Then I got behind got another week for Simon to get engaged and of course the last was Seth Green. I want to say a big congradulations to all 4 pairs to all their future happiness that life may bring as married people!

I cant believe ANYONE would be told to get off a plane if they were too fat. If you pay for the seat or you pay for two then let the person be. For crying out loud. So for Kevin Smith, what they did to you was uncalled for! I should hope it wont ever happen to another person again. But I am sure by now you already got your revenge or whatever on them.

Hard to believe it was only yesterday we heard that there was a guy named Thomas who used to be a girl who was pregnant with a baby cause his wife cant conceive. Well here we are years later and he is pregnant with his THIRD. Yeah third child. Makes you wonder if one day those kids will find out how they were really born. I never thought I’d live to see the day when a guy was pregnant. So yeah…hes pregnant again!

Did you see it coming? I did! If Jon lets TLC film his kids then he can be on TV too! TLC wants to film those kids, and it was Jon who stopped them. So they came after that. So I am not shocked just wondering if they will get their wish!

I never heard it last time but guess few years ago they tried this same thing saying that JK Rollins stole her idea for Harry Potter from some other author. Yeah right. So they just want to get some money from someone very famous which isn’t right. Just cause it’s a wizard doesn’t mean its Harry!

I cant believe Charlie Sheen is in rehab, and Brook is in rehab. What a funny thing. It’s a family affair. Not the same rehab and not for the same thing but both of them are in rehab of some sort. What a mess!

Ah the twins are out and about at last! Its hard to believe you don’t really see Brad and Angelinas twins very often out but for some reason the pair keeps them pretty private. And according to this source, they have never been seen in the USA just out there. Well its good to see them even if its just once in a while and out of the USA.

Seeing anyone commit suicide is a sad sad thing. This world is pretty messed up but I don’t think anyone should feel the need to take their life. My heart felt sorrys go out to Marie Osmond and the family of Andrew both who took their lives in the past few weeks!

I’m glad to see that Jon and Angelina have at last reunited. How long they been fighting for? I think anyone fighting especially family is a very sad thing indeed. I hope they stay together cause Jon is getting up there and it would have been sadder if he had died and she couldn’t say good bye cause they were fighting still!

(I forgot one sorry don’t know which one!)
MOVIES:

SHUTTER ISLAND:


GHOST WRITER:


COP OUT:

That’s all for this blog. See you next week hope not too long 

No comments:

Post a Comment