Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Celeb Updates My Thoughts Since This Began

I have always had this heart for celebrities. Not only are their lives so interesting. But the fact that they are were I want to be. Talking to them, seeing them, reviewing them. Since I am still not in my dream state I would like to be this much closer. So I research them. For years I just watched on the side. I watched the award shows, dreamed of standing on the red carpet. It wasnt until a class in college in 2003 right after my trip to NYC in 2002 that I got close to my dream or at least a little bit. Our ending project was do whatever you want to for my broadcasting class. You wouldnt catch me doing anything but celebs so I talked about upcoming movies. This was the year where such ones as Broke Back Mountain and Cheaper by the Dozen came out.

I even for a while there when we lived in Anaheim got lots of those Celeb Magazines by subscription. NOT cheap! My favorite will always be Star it simply stated all of it. And next up is People & Entertainment Weekly cause they are most famous. The rest just follow each other...I read them for fun. Kept up with them just to do it.

Last year I realized the gift I got when I purchased a flipcamera (so much more popular now then it was then). I could make my own celeb shows. Instead of just reading about celebs I could report about them. Do it for free, set it up and edit it. A project in itself is a long thing. From gathering news (2 to 3 hrs per week) to editing and videoing (2hrs per week) I had it all. So I began what I now call CU for short or Celeb Updates. All the good shows need a name right?

I am now about to post CU Week 34. Sadly I keep having to combine my weeks, but for a while there they were shorter and came out once a week without fail. Even if you dont see them for weeks they are there and my goal is always not more than 2 weeks going short of talking about celeb news. From magazines.

At first it was small. The first ones if you go way back were as short as 5 mint or as long as 12 mint. Then I got to the point where they are now over 20 mint meaning they have to be two parters.

I am looking back now of almost a year of doing this and as much fun as this is, it truly still is it is also OVERWHELMING. I dont just gather news once a week I do it every day! Twitter updates from every celeb thing I can find, which means I use that in my blogs and videos too. I rarely miss anything except when twitter says I am at my limit and I dont see them for a few hours. Updated Updates Updates.

But I love it all. Since I am not sick of it again I know is what I was meant to do. Now if I could only convince someone else of that then I would be okay and on my way...I'm still waiting for that.

One day I will be on the redcarpet. I will too one day be famous. Till then each week stay tuned as I write a blog that talks thoughts, and a video that talks heart. I try to be honest to them but since my only source could be gossip I'm sorry for anycase this is so.

I love you famous people and I hope one day you too will love me back :))

Till CU 34 and on we go...

Check out CU my current page:
http://www.myspace.com/thosefamouspeople

No comments:

Post a Comment