Sunday, June 13, 2010

Celeb Updates the Blog Week 44

Heres the blog for 44. Wow getting close to 50 

American Idol I can NOT believe that Simon isn’t on the show anymore. Mind you, I have only myself seen like two shows in total but that guy made the show. I cant help but think of Shrek the 2nd when I think of Simon. Did anyone else see that special Idol thing done at the end of the movie? Very funny! Simon you will be missed!

Don’t you love the contradicting celeb news. One says that Jon Gosselins new girlfriend Ellen Rose HATES kids, while another says she LOVES them. So who do you want to believe? Or who do you believe?

I love this quote about love from Katherin Hegel, you could call it my quote of the week. A sure sign you are in love is “A tingle in your toes”  Ah!

I’ve grouped 3 people in to a new category I call: didn’t we hear this before! First is up is that Brad & Angelina are trying to expand their family. Whether they are having the babies or adopting, we have heard it before and nothing has happened! Next up is Kourtny and Scott are fighting and have broken up. The reasons aren’t usually much more than alchol but its always there they have broken up for sure. And lastly is Katie Holmes is pregnant. Hang on, how many times have they said this? Btw don’t always read stories on covers and expect them to be the real stuff. I have seen marriage proposals (but inside its for a movie), babies they are pregnant (inside they are just planning or trying) and people are dating (but inside again its for a movie). Just like news where they tease celeb mags tease you to get you to read their stories and hopefully buy the mags too!

I am proud that Sandra Bullock has moved out on her own and is maybe wanting more kids. She seems like a great mom I believe all the reports. I also think its great she is going back on the scene of award shows to say she is okay. You better believe she is fine. Jesse recked what they had but he didn’t reck Sandra for good she is doing great!

I actually have seen a few eps now of the Bacherotte so I can say I have seen it and I don’t think its that bad a show. But I feel bad for Ali if she is truly hiding her body. She is a young beautiful girl, and shouldn’t be ashamed of herself. Plus she is super skinny. So Ali show off what you want but don’t be afraid that any of your body is fat!

I actually do believe that Elin should get more and that Tiger Woods may be hiding his fortune. Shes only getting $350 million which seems like a lot but if you were Tiger Woods wouldn’t you be worth MORE than that?

The only Scream movie I ever saw was the first one. So if Jennifer Aniston is having a role like Drew Barrymore I can see what they mean. But still can you see her dying like that? Cool for her though if she is into that kinda stuff.

I cant believe that Nicole Kidman has on 100SPF. I didn’t know they made stuff that high. But if she really wants to protect her skin I am not saying its wrong. Some people just don’t like to be tan and she never really is. Plus she could have super sensitive skin which could get burnt or even lead to cancer. So good for her, but still 100SPF? Seriously?

MOVIES:

GET HIM TO THE GREEK:


SPLICE:


KILLERS:
\\

MARMADUKE


That’s all. Thanx for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment